Join the Family First 100 Club

  Click here to watch & discover how you could make £2 go further…

A great way to support us and have a chance to win some cash! Here’s how it works…

  • £2 per month or £24 a year entitles you to one entry into the monthly draw.
  • You may have multiple entries.
  • Participants must be over 16.
  • The draw will take place on the first Monday of each month.
  • Winners will be contacted by phone or email. Payment of winnings can be made by cheque or bank transfer.  The name of the winner will be published on the Family First website and social media channels.
  • The prize money will be 35% of the money received that month. The remaining 65% goes to Family First to support their work with families in Ipswich.
  • The more tickets we sell the greater the prize pot!

Family First is a registered charity and holds a small societies lotteries licence LA0144

To join the 100 Club please complete and return the membership registration form.

You will need to access the forms via a computer and select ‘enable editing’ to complete electronically.  Alternatively, you can print, then post or email us a photo of the forms.  Unfortunately, you cannot complete the form via a mobile phone. If you have any problems please email or ring us so we can post a form.

Any queries, please contact Michelle on 07922 499371 or email