We are looking to recruit a part time Family Coordinator (FC) and a part time Senior Family Coordinator (SFC) . Both roles will be offered on a fixed term contract for one year to start no later than 1st December. The FC post will initially be for a minimum of 6 and maximum of 8 hours per week and the SFC post for 12 h/p/w with exact start date and hours to be agreed with the successful candidates.
As a Family Coordinator your main responsibility would be to manage a case load of families, including the information about the family in relation to the programme and the Family Volunteer attached to the family. You would also be expected to work closely with the Service Lead and other Coordinators and to raise the profile of and act as an advocate for Family First.
As a Senior FC you would have a proven track record of leading a team and would be willing to take on additional responsibilities including, for example:
- Sourcing, applying for and monitoring grant applications
- Dealing with communication including social media and website
- Deputising for Service Lead in their absence
The right candidates will:
- Understand and be committed to our core Christian values
- Be passionate about working with families
- Have experience and understanding of working with families who face a range of difficulties
- Be flexible in working from home, visiting families and office base as required
Click here for a Job description for FC role.
Click here for a job description for SFC role.
For an application pack please contact Service Lead Sarah Stapleton via email: Sarah.Stapleton@familyfirst-uk.org or call 07936 008199 for an informal discussion about the position.