Win a 2 night self- catering stay for 2 in Pin Mill, Suffolk or a luxury Christmas hamper
in our autumn text raffle!
To enter TEXT the word AUTUMN to 70970.
If you’re on your mobile phone
click AUTUMN RAFFLE and TEXT the word AUTUMN.
You will be charged £5 plus your standard text rate.
Find further details about this amazing property here
- Entry to the raffle will be by text only.
- Each entry will cost a fixed price of £5 plus the charge of a standard text with that network provider.
- Payments will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme (Charity No: 1149800), operating as DONATE.
- As winning entries are selected at random by DONATE employees and volunteers at Family First are permitted to enter the draw.
- You can enter the draw as many times as you wish up to a maximum of a £30 daily spending cap.
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until 12 noon on Friday the 4th Dec 2020.
- The winners will be notified by Saturday 5th Dec 2020, delivery of the hamper will be arranged at that time.
- The name of the winners will be displayed on the Family First website and social media page. The winner must agree to participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition. The winner must agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used for publicity purposes, without compensation.
- The winner can gift their prize to another person as long as they are adults over the age of 18 years. The prizes are non-refundable. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize.
- Full details of how to book the holiday will be given on Saturday 5th Dec 2020. The holiday prize includes a 2-night stay worth up to £200 to be taken before 31st March 2021. The accommodation is suitable for 2 adults and is at a self- catering holiday home in Pin Mill, Suffolk.
- There can be no guarantees given about available dates for the 2 night stay. This will need to be arranged in discussion with the vendor and work around pre-existing bookings.
- The prize does not include food, drinks, travel insurance, personal expenditure and incidental costs.
- This text raffle is governed by the Gambling Commission. Family First holds a small society lottery license LA0144 which permits a text raffle.
- All funds raised through this text raffle will be used by Family First to support families in Ipswich. Family First are a registered charity, no. 1166175.
- If you have problems accessing the text raffle you should contact Michelle Jones firstname.lastname@example.org or 07922 499371.
Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in England and Wales (1149800) and Scotland (SC045106). In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org