How could you make £2 go further?
A great way for you to support us and have a chance to win some cash! Here’s how it works…
- £2 per month or £24 a year entitles you to one entry into the monthly draw.
- You may have multiple entries to the 100 club
- All participants must be over 16.
- The draw will take place on the first Monday of each month in the Family First office.
- If you win you will be contacted by phone or email. Payment of winnings will either take the form of a cheque or bank transfer to your account. The name of the winner will be published on Family First website and Facebook page.
- The prize money will be 35% of the money received that month. The remaining 65% goes to Family First to support their work with families in Ipswich.
- The more tickets we sell the greater the prize pot!
Family First is a registered charity and holds a small societies lotteries licence LA0144
To join the 100 Club please complete and return the membership registration form.
You will need to access the forms via a computer and select ‘enable editing’ to complete electronically. Alternatively, you can print, then post or email us a photo of the forms. Unfortunately you cannot complete the form via a mobile phone. If you have any problems accessing the form please email email@example.com or ring us so we can post out a copy if necessary.
Any queries, please contact Michelle Jones on 07922 499371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
100 Club winners
August 2020 – 1st C Jones, 2nd J Jarrett, 3rd S Stapleton
July 2020 – J Jarrett